BMW S1000RR Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have been having trouble with an IRC blip system on a 2012 K46. Some faults have been throttle control- implausible signal, comparison error- throttle no signal and some others related to fuel. I have been thinking of replacing it with the HM SABS and would like to know if anyone has had trouble with communication with their ECU or other issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have been having trouble with an IRC blip system on a 2012 K46. Some faults have been throttle control- implausible signal, comparison error- throttle no signal and some others related to fuel. I have been thinking of replacing it with the HM SABS and would like to know if anyone has had trouble with communication with their ECU or other issues.
My HM works great

·
Registered
23 Posts
BREAKING NEWS JUST IN!! haha
Jut been browsing the HM website and they've finally released the new software update that allows us access to Launch Control & Pit Lane Limiter. Have fun with all the new toys :cool:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Has anybody updated their system to the latest version? I'm having major issues with mine and it cuts power randomly and the extra functions don't perform correctly which is disappointing :(

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.