BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 S1000RR - Does anyone have any experience with the Brentune flash and a Hindle exhaust? I spoke with a fellow at Brentuen, and he said ...Yea...no problem. Just looking for someone who has this combo and how it is working for them.

Kind regards...Craig

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I doubt many people would have this combo. Hindle's are not as popular as other brands with S1KRR bikes.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad...half the price, and I cant imagine there to be too much of a HP difference.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
If you ask them, I bet Brentune will tell you the setup on the bike they used to create the tune (e.g. what exhaust, air filter, fuel octane, intake changes, sensors moved, enviro pieces removed, etc.).

Then you can see what the differences are between their "model" and your setup and make a better guess at how well the tune will work. I believe they used a full Akra system, but don't know for sure.

·
Vendor
2,706 Posts
Scott at Hindle used my Tune for his 2020 Hindle Exhaust development in August 2019. I am sure he has refined and tested even more tune manufactures to get a good idea of results so that his customer service can account for questions related to what 'flash' tune would be suit the needs of road racing or drag racing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
HINDLE makes great exhausts, I have their carbon can full exhaust. Looks great, sounds great. Not Akra quality but half the price

·
Registered
130 Posts
How are the welds?
They are good, only if u look inside the pipes, some welds have xtra metal. But nothing major. Carbon can is grrat, rear carbon fiber. Cools off very quick compare to SS or titanium ones

1 - 9 of 9 Posts