BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice bike! When the border opens, you should come ride The Ridge in Shelton, WA. I ride a 2018 S1000RR track bike there, and have a blast scaring myself. My son and I usually go the night before and camp. Makes for much better track days. There are some really good S1000RR riders there, many whom I have learned a lot from. There are bathrooms, showers, porta potties, and a breakfast/lunch cafe all on site. Fresh pavement as of October, I heard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bike! When the border opens, you should come ride The Ridge in Shelton, WA. I ride a 2018 S1000RR track bike there, and have a blast scaring myself. My son and I usually go the night before and camp. Makes for much better track days. There are some really good S1000RR riders there, many whom I have learned a lot from. There are bathrooms, showers, porta potties, and a breakfast/lunch cafe all on site. Fresh pavement as of October, I heard.
oh definitely, I already went there quite a few times for some track time, motovixens, BOC and some other events. couldn't go this year cause of the border but hopefully I can again this upcoming season border permitting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts