BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my name is Will. I picked up my 2020 RR on 6/4 and have been trying to get it broken in and in for the 1st service. I’ve always been a GSXR guy, but decided it was time to try something that else.

·
Registered
66 Posts
welcome hahah gratz on ur new RR I’m still waiting mine to arrive probably another month of waiting ? , hope to see some of ur pics soon

Welcome, Will!

Do not worry about the pictures; we know what the bike looks like. Oddly, they are all the same.
Thanks, I was just gonna show it off with my other toys.
Mine is slightly different because of all the EvoTech stuff, and GB racing engine covers lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the the forum
Thanks

welcome hahah gratz on ur new RR I’m still waiting mine to arrive probably another month of waiting ? , hope to see some of ur pics soon
Thank you. I honestly have still not figured out how to upload pics.

Your going to love the bike more and more as you get used to it!
It will take a little time to adjust to the new fancy stuff, but I love everything about the bike.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Figured I’d update this thread with some pics.
Here’s how the bike sits now.
Arrow low mount titanium full system.
Alpha block offs.
GB Racing Engine covers.
EvoTech Tail tidy.
EvoTech Frame and Axle sliders.
EvoTech Radiator and Oil Cooler guards.
MRA tall smoked windscreen.
SpeedoAngels glass screen protector.

I am very pleased with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Your garage is a lot neater than mine.
I have OCD, but only when it comes to my garage. It was actually so neat and nice because I had just finished up working on my GTR lol.

Looks nice man, did you flash the ECU yet? Why did you not opt for the newer 1000R?
No ECU flash as of now, but it’s in the plans.

Not sure what you mean by the 1000R.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is my 1st BMW bike. I’ve owned nothing but GSXRs up until this point, and the reason for the BMW was honestly the bike I was getting for the money.
You've got the best bike.
After riding and learning the tech of the K67, I can assure you I will only be sitting on BMW bikes for a while. Nothing else compares for the money.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts