BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·

·
Registered
898 Posts
Got my GS911 from MotoMillion, shipping was quick to Australia.
Also got a couple keyrings and a brake fluid reservoir sock - all good quality stuff!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
107 Posts
I ordered mine and have it shipped to a friend in California, who will be flying back home next week and bring it to me. The order arrived in just a few days after I placed my order to Motomillion. I also ordered some frame protectors as well. Nice and quick service.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
We've got a lot of these in stock at all times!

Order directly from our website and use the forum discount code S1000RRFORUM to get the member discount.

Order directly from : HexCode GS 911 Wifi Diagnostic Tool for BMW

Remember 2017 and 2018 models will need the EU4 adapter cable, those are well stock at all times as well. :nerd:

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Both the GS911 Wifi and the EU4 cable is stocked in house!

This means it ships fast and free! S1000RRFORUM discount code gets you the forum discount on all your purchases, fast and free shipping within USA and delivery of your order in 1 to 3 business days! 0:)

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
Sooo, questions:
1. I have a 2015 'RR, that means it has a 10-pin connector, correct?

2. I didn't see this model on your website, but couldn't I use this and buy an adapter? I have an ancient laptop, and don't need "wifi" anything. I can make do with a cable and save $100. Would that work?
BeemerShop GS-911usb (OBD-II) / Enthusiast - NEW product from HEX Code!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Sooo, questions:
1. I have a 2015 'RR, that means it has a 10-pin connector, correct?

2. I didn't see this model on your website, but couldn't I use this and buy an adapter? I have an ancient laptop, and don't need "wifi" anything. I can make do with a cable and save $100. Would that work?
BeemerShop GS-911usb (OBD-II) / Enthusiast - NEW product from HEX Code!
We haven't received the GS911 USB yet, we will have that. Your 2015 would need the backwards compatible cable for it.

The Wifi function actually allows you to use GS911's options via your cellphone / tablet. With a computer you would still need to connect to the USB.

The ability to use it on a mobile device is usually what people purchase the GS-911 Wifi for.

·
Banned
4,268 Posts
We haven't received the GS911 USB yet, we will have that. Your 2015 would need the backwards compatible cable for it.

The Wifi function actually allows you to use GS911's options via your cellphone / tablet. With a computer you would still need to connect to the USB.

The ability to use it on a mobile device is usually what people purchase the GS-911 Wifi for.
So I could buy the $299 unit and the $30 cable and it would work as I figured, and save me $70 then?

See, I don't think the wifi would work well with my flip-phone..... ;)

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So I could buy the $299 unit and the $30 cable and it would work as I figured, and save me $70 then?

See, I don't think the wifi would work well with my flip-phone..... ;)
If you are looking for the most cost efficient way, then yes, the new USB unit is what you need. We don't have them in stock yet, we will have them in the next few weeks, and as always will have specials for forum members.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts