BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We feel like this product needs little to no introduction on the forum, but there might be some of you that aren't familiar with it.

The GS-911 Wifi is specialized tool consisting of a unique software and hardware combination that allows the BMW motorcycle enthusiast the ability to communicate with the control modules in a safe and controlled manner.

Use the GS-911 to read and clear Diagnostic Fault Codes, show ECU Information, reset Service Reminders, perform Component Function Tests and even Recalibrate Idle Actuation!

The intelligent electronic interface works in combination with Windows PC software and is also available as mobile software.

What does it do?

• Control Unit Information
• Read & Clear Fault Codes
• Reset Service Reminders
• View Live Sensor Values
• Component Output Test
• Adaption Reset & Relearn
• Basic Coding
• Bleed Test
• & Much more

In the true spirit of adventure associated with your motorcycle, the WiFi interface allows you to use it with most modern mobile devices, including Android and Windows Mobiles (as well as the iPhones and iPads w/Generation II GS-911 wifi).

How much?
- GS-911 WiFi is ONLY! $399.95 USD
- Fee shipping to USA!
- Fast and affordable international shipping options are available.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/products/hexcode-gs-911-wifi-diagnostic-tool-for-bmw

Will it work with my S1000RR?
- Yes, works with all years and models of the S1000RR, including HP4, S1000R, S1000XR and all BMW models which feature the 10pin diagnostics connector.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or contact us directly.​

·
Registered
90 Posts
Motomillion don't mess around! I placed my order in last Saturday, and it came in today! 2 day turn around from Florida to California! Quick free shipping and great price! You can't beat that! Always happy to purchase items from this site, from my 899 Panigale, and now to my S1000RR! Highly recommend them!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stocked in-house and delivered to your doorstep in 1-3 business days anywhere in the USA!

:nerd:

Motomillion don't mess around! I placed my order in last Saturday, and it came in today! 2 day turn around from Florida to California! Quick free shipping and great price! You can't beat that! Always happy to purchase items from this site, from my 899 Panigale, and now to my S1000RR! Highly recommend them!
Thanks Mike!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
8,310 Posts
Does the wifi version work on 17 RR?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the wifi version work on 17 RR?
Yes, the wifi is the newest model. The 2017's might have a EU4 OBD-11 port which will need a new adapter, we aren't sure if the US spec ones will have this new port as well. But we got those port adapters in stock as well if that is the case. Currently no one has disclosed anything certain about the USA models yet.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lots and lots in stock. Our free shipping is extremely fast within USA!

1-3 business days and you are guaranteed to have your product. It's like an Amazon Prime accounts, without the Prime prices :)

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Get the Motomillion experience with all products you buy from us!

All items stocked in house and delivered fast!

Looking for a GS911 Wifi? We are an authorized GS911 dealer, this ensures you get the best after sales support and that you are purchasing a genuine item.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Don't want to pay the dealer to diagnose your bike, and/or want to do your own oil changes while being able to reset that annoying service reminder message and light?

We got lots of GS911 Wifi units in stock, all orders ship within the same day and delivery within USA is 1-3 business days.

GS911 Wifi Product Page and ordering link > https://www.motomillion.com/products/hexcode-gs-911-wifi-diagnostic-tool-for-bmw

1 - 20 of 39 Posts