BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,884 Posts
Most likely should start with how you got the bike. If you got it at an auction, there is no telling what was removed. If you got it from a dealer used, it must not have been a BMW dealer because even with the alarm missing, they could have removed the code on that.

So tell the story on the history of the bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, got it from an auction. Apparently the alarm got removed from the bike. After being purchased, the bike was exported to latin america so there is no option to take it to the dealer, this is why I must find a way to get it removed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
yes, got it from an auction. Apparently the alarm got removed from the bike. After being purchased, the bike was exported to latin america so there is no option to take it to the dealer, this is why I must find a way to get it removed.
Are you down in Argentina?

I have not made it back in many years. Guess you can say I’m related to the Barberis & Cassini. It’s been so long since I’ve been down that way. Built power plants all over South America, three in Argentina. Can’t imagine how much fun it would be to have my s1000rr. But anything I imported had to leave when I did and it’s a shame I have been unable to get down to Buenas Aries in over ten years now. I’ve been told things are bad. Pops still downloads the news paper every day. Get every other week an update of what’s going on. Miss going to the beach swimming and surfing. Oh and sail boating.

Let’s not forget about the ranch and all the cows. Unbelievable place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts