BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 S1000R
Most of the time here in the forums it's a battery problem or
I saw a wiring problem
I recently changed the battery twice and it was the same.
When I measured all the voltages supplied to the DME, it was normal.

Before replacing DME
Now I'm thinking of checking all the wiring
I would like to hear from you where the short-circuit or disconnected part is located in the chassis. Can you tell me?
We will check from the frequently-issued location
I would like to have another share on this issue.
Help me...ㅠㅠ

· Administrator
7,420 Posts
You have started a number of threads about the same thing, which makes it difficult for people to help you with your issue. Just keep one thread and be patient, wait for people to comment. We don't all sit here waiting to help out, but we will if we can. Let me know which thread you want to keep and I'll delete the others. Have you scanned the bike with a GS 911? I would recommend that as a first step. Be patient.

· Vendor
5,258 Posts
you want other people to help you besides me, you better switch your language in ISTA to English. How many on this forum do you expect to read Korean?

Reactions: bennymx

· Vendor
5,258 Posts
ISTA has no communication with the DME.. what do you expect? The DME is either bad or the wiring is bad which is what I told in the DM. Send the DME and other hardware I requested and I will test it.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello! I am in Jeonggwan, Busan.

I focused on the part that comes into contact with the fork and chassis, but there is no problem

overall only the visible part of the wiring was checked.

There doesn't seem to be a problem, so I'm thinking of opening all the wiring covers now.

Attachments

· Administrator
2021 S1000RR M Sport
9,434 Posts
ISTA has no communication with the DME.. what do you expect? The DME is either bad or the wiring is bad which is what I told in the DM. Send the DME and other hardware I requested and I will test it.
I'd been in conversation with him for days prior to this thread and said the same thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts