BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Working on that
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a ‘22 M and have been going back and forth on exhausts. It comes down to the Akra full gp (S-B10R8-MTLN) and the Austin Racing GP1R. LOVE both of them. Sounds amazing. Problem…. Can’t find the mfs anywhere. AR site has a 6-20 week ship time. TWENTY WEEKS!

So here’s my Hail Mary…. Does ANYONE know where they exist. At this point it’s a mythical creature.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dude same exact boat as you… 2022 M1k here - even posted about this last week with 300 views no responses

·
Registered
245 Posts
So I’m either going with the evolution line Akra, or just ordering with Austin Racing… I still have 400 break in miles to go, and it’s may… I should just order the Austin and hope it’s 4-6 weeks… they are a smaller company and I believe they make the exhausts not stock them… may be worth emailing them and asking how slammed they are. I really like the idea of a full ti exhaust turning blue all the way through the entirety of the exhaust.

hell with it I’ll order the Austin now, will update when I get it since it seems nobody has it or not many.

·
Registered
Working on that
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I’m either going with the evolution line Akra, or just ordering with Austin Racing… I still have 400 break in miles to go, and it’s may… I should just order the Austin and hope it’s 4-6 weeks… they are a smaller company and I believe they make the exhausts not stock them… may be worth emailing them and asking how slammed they are. I really like the idea of a full ti exhaust turning blue all the way through the entirety of the exhaust.

hell with it I’ll order the Austin now, will update when I get it since it seems nobody has it or not many.
Dammit man... You're killing me. Lol. Did you reach out to them and find out how slammed they are?

·
Registered
2016 S1000RR
148 Posts
Patience is a virtue. They already gave you an estimation. They make their exhausts specific to each order because of the customization options they offer. Their quality is worth the wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts