BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Which island, and how's the riding there? We're tired of winter and would love to live in Hawaii, but would miss the good twisty mountain roads here, I think.

Hope your bike arrives soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Which island, and how's the riding there? We're tired of winter and would love to live in Hawaii, but would miss the good twisty mountain roads here, I think.

Hope your bike arrives soon.
Riding in Hawaii is amazing! (As long as it isn't raining) Cops are pretty generous and there are a good handful of twisties to hit up. I was on Oahu for 3 years and it is hands down my favourite place to be on two wheels.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Riding in Hawaii is amazing! (As long as it isn't raining) Cops are pretty generous and there are a good handful of twisties to hit up. I was on Oahu for 3 years and it is hands down my favourite place to be on two wheels.
Tempting...cost of living is a factor, though. How was that for you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tempting...cost of living is a factor, though. How was that for you?
It wasn’t a factor for me because of the military. Cost of living is pretty high but its not as bad as you’d expect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts