BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride, that's a good year without the giant catbox of the 2017's on.I enjoy my trouble-free 2015! Don't hesitate to set your DDC, it's easy and makes a noticeable difference on bumpy roads. I set both Rain and Sport mode to -7 (softest) for riding sh!te roads in town, on the hwy, or going to the twisties, and have it set to 0 in all the other modes.

Enjoy and be safe!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi , I'm the proud owner of a 2016 s1000rr. I taught I'd join the forum to help me with issues and ideas. View attachment 217543
Have the same 16 but the Premium Package,Bren is the best way to go for flashing n tuning this beast.Mine had rough start issues until I got it to Bren Tuning or use their hand held to make it run right, definitely have to relocate the AIR and a few other thing but it is an amazing all around bike ! 👌🏼👍🏼 I have added a few mods GB savers,Gilles frame/axle sliders/TWM levers/Lightech adjusters/EK 3D Gp chain/MRA windscreen sum Illemberger carbon parts n a few other things so far

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have the same 16 but the Premium Package,Bren is the best way to go for flashing n tuning this beast.Mine had rough start issues until I got it to Bren Tuning or use their hand held to make it run right, definitely have to relocate the AIR and a few other thing but it is an amazing all around bike ! 👌🏼👍🏼 I have added a few mods GB savers,Gilles frame/axle sliders/TWM levers/Lightech adjusters/EK 3D Gp chain/MRA windscreen sum Illemberger carbon parts n a few other things so far
Thanks I'll check out some of these extras you've mentioned . I did want to get some sliders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts