BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awaiting my new M1000R M Comp having just sold my Ducati Monster 1200R. That was a really tough decision and in a perfect world I’d have never let it go. But I’m really exited to ride this and it checks a lot of boxes for me. I’ve ridden the S1000R and it was great fun, so can’t wait to see what it’s like especially as I’ve ordered full titanium exhaust and a stage 1 Brenn tune to uncork the beast down low. Having been only a Ducati owner for a while I’m still trying to find out the best auxillary items for it (paddock, cover etc). I’ve also ordered some tidbits I’ve always put on bikes like a fender delete, led front signal, rizoma reservoir and probably swap the bar end mirrors for my CRG Arrows. Anyone have anything to share

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome man. What part of AZ? Few things I'd do.. taller windscreen, radiator guard(s) & case covers. I'd leave the performance stuff out until you get comfy on it. My .02$
Definitely getting radiator guards, will have to look at options on a windscreen. Also looking for Frame sliders to see what’s going to work best. This is my first inline 4 but I’ve been riding liter bikes for a while. I hear you on the performance upgrades, but I always end up there so this time I’m just getting it all dialed out of the gate and then I won’t have to do break in. Plus I know I’m going to want to uncork the low end over the factory settings with a stage 1 Brenn tune.
I’m in Scottsdale.

· Registered
2021 s1000rr
636 Posts
Right on. I have all woodcraft frame sliders. The are small & discreet. Kinda.. I hate the huge RG sliders and if you have a get off at higher speeds if the catch it's flipping the bike and or breaking the frame.
My brother is in phx I'm in Tucson he has an s1krr too.

· Registered
2014 BMW S1000RR
25 Posts
Attesa is amazing. Did a private day last year with Jayson from Reparto’s team. I just sold my Ducati and I’m waiting for my M1KR. Mostly we hit up Tortilla Flats as much as possible.
Tortilla flats is about 15 minutes from my house. I've got a buddy with a 23' ZX10R that goes with me almost every weekend. Definitely let me know when you get the new bike and we can go tear it up!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tortilla flats is about 15 minutes from my house. I've got a buddy with a 23' ZX10R that goes with me almost every weekend. Definitely let me know when you get the new bike and we can go tear it up!
Will do. You may have seen me on my black monster 1200r with my buddies on Panigales (V4SP, Speciale, V4S) blasting by the Harley guys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts