BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

My name is Nofal. As of January 29th 2016, I am the Proud new Owner of a 2016 BMW S1000RR. I am very excited and have spent the last week breaking in the bike and have finally passed my first 600 miles and was able to get the bike in for the required service.

I have been riding all day (I live in Orlando, FL) and I couldn't be happier. I have been riding for about 10 years now, I'm 28. My first bike was a 2004 Kawasaki Ninja 636 and I used a 2003 Suzuki GSXR 600 on the track a few times. I have some experience but am still getting used to all the extra power and features this bike has to offer.

I was lucky enough to rent a 2014 BMW S1000RR in October 2015 in Los Angeles, CA for 5 days. Rode through the mountains in Santa Monica, Rode the Snake in Mulholland, and rode the PCH up and down(I can't count how many times.) I fell in love with BMW. I feel confidence in the technology and the raw power it holds. Can't wait to give feedback and to pick through the forums for information that may help me learn as much as I can about this beautiful beast!

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Welcome Nofal. I recently joined this forum as well and I hope you find it to be as amazing as I think it is. What livery did you choose?

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My pleasure, Can't wait to get more involved. I feel like I found "the One" with this bike. haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts