BMW S1000RR Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Are you drag racing or something? If you're in a road course track and getting hosed in the straights, more than likely you are suffering from what a lot of new liter bike track dudes are. You're relying too much on your straight line speed and not enough on your cornering speed. I routinely pass liter bikes, including rsv4s, on the straights because my exit speed is way higher than theirs. Not saying that's the case with you, but if it is, focus more on your corner speed and stop relying on that big engine to make up the difference. By the way, my bike I tracked last season was only pushing 88 at the wheel. I must say it pisses off a lot of people with 170hp at their wrist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

K

·
0 Posts
Basicallt if I was you if get an R6 or gixxer 750 and learn your race craft and use your s1krr as your B or big track bike.

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you give a **** about highway blasting and rolling with the squid squad, get an H2.

You can train a monkey to pin the throttle in a straight line...the S1000RR was built for the tracks and twisty roads. Sounds like it's not the bike for you. :grin2:

I currently have a 12 rr with almost 30k very hard miles thinking about make a road course bike ,but the guys i ride streets with we do alot of highway racing but i love to corner also buying another rr seems to defeat the purpose. I weigh 220 6'5 half these guys weigh 140 I'm losing to a 07 r1 and 13 gixxer with 130lbs riders ,i think if i get rr still be in same situation no matter what mod i add has anyone rode both for extended time? I love rrr's but tired of losing on these straight aways grrrr . My buddy has 16 rr every mod alpha flash carbon wheels full arrow he weighs 180 and barely beats them https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170709/a64c8082e1e3323cdadc6d6026451ad7.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

K

·
0 Posts
If you give a **** about highway blasting and rolling with the squid squad, get an H2.

You can train a monkey to pin the throttle in a straight line...the S1000RR was built for the tracks and twisty roads. Sounds like it's not the bike for you. :grin2:

Lol my thoughts about this whole damn forum! Where the he'll are all the road racing track riders here!

K

·
0 Posts

Hahahaha I don't know anybody that weighs 140 anymore. ****, I was 140 as a sophomore in high school. Find some bigger friends and track day junkies to hang with. You'll be laughing at the old you after you get through a season. Remember my words. You'll be laughing at the old you hahahaha. Trust me. Making the transition to the track outs things in perspective. Long highway sweepers are ******* retarded lol

21 - 26 of 26 Posts