BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ass of honda, face of Suzuki, tits of KTM, body of Yamaha. Might explain why I'm still unmarried and without kids.
No such bike exists. :grin2:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
The trend toward injections to enlarge a woman's butt to Herculean proportions is another sign our civilization is headed off a cliff.

The only thing worse is a beautiful woman with an injected butt AND tatoos all over her body.

Enough to induce vomiting...:surprise:

·
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
^ These are all natural fly bro. We get it, you all about that BMW kind of woman. Now choose to complain about these reliable ones.

On a side note, the Honda is really growing on me now.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
^ These are all natural fly bro. We get it, you all about that BMW kind of woman. No choose to complain about these reliable ones.

On a side note, the Honda is really growing on me now.
I'd second the Honda, but no CC or heated grips? Low rent...

If those are natural, Mother Nature has left the building.

·
Registered
737 Posts
The trend toward injections to enlarge a woman's butt to Herculean proportions is another sign our civilization is headed off a cliff.

The only thing worse is a beautiful woman with an injected butt AND tatoos all over her body.

Enough to induce vomiting...:surprise:
I concur, none of them in that pic did anything for me.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
...I suddenly feel the need to have a whole stable of different motorcycles.... :)

Remember the Rizla Suzuki girls in MotoGP? LOVED the uniforms!

If I had to pick one though, it's be the Kawasaki girl. Love her smile and long black hair, the Honda girl is a close second, for her smile as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts