BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grafenwöhr Germany

I just recently moved to Grafenwöhr and looking for some guys to ride with out here. Do any of you live out this way??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, that's a place I haven't heard of in a long time.
Sorry, can't answer your question, last time I was there was in 92, and I didn't do any motorcycle riding.
Hearing the name just brings back good memories :).

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol I would have to believe it has changed a lot since you were here last. It's not too bad here and the riding thus far has been great. Trying to find some guys to ride with down towards the alps.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just googled where that place is in Germany but its too far from Belgium. Actually if you ride down towards Alps, you will never feel alone as there would be tons of bikers out there :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea man. I'm in east Germany. Almost to Czech. I plan on riding down to the alps with or without people with me. It's just nice to have a couple of guys a long for the ride to share the expense of travel and to hang out while not riding. It definitely won't be my first rodeo riding alone. If you are ever out this way hit me up. Also, I may make a trip to the Dolomites....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sure thing. If I am ever that side, I will ping you.
By the way, I did an Alps ride (Austria, Italian Dolomiti and some Swiss passes) just last month. I plan to do another long ride before the winter starts but not sure where to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That sounds like a good ride. Did you backpack the whole ride or trailer the bikes? I really want to just pack a bag and do a 4-5 day trip down through the alps.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Prepare for the most brutal freaking winters out there.
I was stationed out there and nearly front during training events in the field.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Add Street Bikes vilseck/ graf facebook group.

We ride every weekend sometime after work.

This SEP 17 we going to Nueburgring racetrack.

My facebook CJ LIU

1 - 10 of 10 Posts