BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Congrats! seems like deliveries are starting to pick up. I was lucky enough to get to test ride one in new jersey last year. Fit my 6'1ass perfectly as well

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. Dealer said they're starting to get weekly deliveries.

I'm 5'10 but have long limbs and the bike fit me well. I may get the higher seat at some point. Wish I could try it before buying it though.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Which model did you get?

If its the M - when you test rode it, did the seat bug you? i dont remember it being a problem for me

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Which model did you get?

If its the M - when you test rode it, did the seat bug you? i dont remember it being a problem for me
I got the M. The seat didnt bother me but I only got a few 15-20 minute sessions in. I’ll see how it is when I start riding.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Good for you - I'm jealous. Been waiting for mine since April. I ordered an M but my dealer just got one in silver with race and select packages. Might not be able to wait for the M!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Good for you - I'm jealous. Been waiting for mine since April. I ordered an M but my dealer just got one in silver with race and select packages. Might not be able to wait for the M!
You waited this long.. might as well wait for what you really want.

·
Vendor
2,627 Posts
My butt has been on the K46 seat for 10 hours in Arkansas, and then on the K67 seat 8 hours in Arkansas mountains. Its all about what you are doing. If you are just sitting upright straight, your butt is going to get tired. If you are riding the bike like it is designed in the twisties, it is nothing you will notice in your butt because you are going to have smiles for miles.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went to the dealer today and paid for the bike. It's a January 2020 build. They said they are coming in regularly now. They have 6 more inbound next week. This week they got 5 in. I'm sure all dealers will be getting there bikes in like this as well.

I should have my bike sometime next week. Wasn't ready to take delivery yet.

If the seat becomes a problem I'll get a comfort seat or the one from the non M bike.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts