BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
FB_IMG_1564524142640.jpg

FB_IMG_1564743933779.jpg

20190114_192543.jpg

Sv650 production twin I race (that's a garage rattle can paint job done by myself)

And a stomp140 motard I race on gokart tracks. (There a track bias model. Fully adjustable suspension, twin pot brakes, lighter flywheel, race ECU and cams, 12"slicks.)

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
For some reason I can't manage attachments any longer.

See sig.
\/

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a 2019 Aprilia RSV4 1100 Factory with full titanium Akrapovic system, Sprint Air filter, 1 tooth smaller front sprocket, smog block off plates, custom tune from Brentuning. A 2018 Yamaha R6 track bike with all the goodies: quickshifter, graves titanium full system, Carbonin race bodywork, BST carbon wheels with Dunlop N-Tech slicks, Brembo M4 calipers and T-Drive front rotors Brembo billet radial master cylinder, ABS delete, smog plates, Graves tune, lithium battery, Graves rearsets, stainless brake lines, key delete, etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I also have a 2018 BMW R1200GS Rallye with titanium Akrapovic full system, custom tune from Brentuning, BMW luggage, Sprint Filter.

2019 Ninja 400 for my wife. Titanium full Spark exhaust, smog is plates, quickshifter, BMC air filter, tail tidy.

2018 Ducati Panigale V4s. Full Titanium Akrapovic system, Sprint air filter, dry clutch from V4R, stiffer fork and shock springs, BST carbon fiber wheels, Brembo Supersport rotors, Racebolt titanium fasteners, tall windscreen, Lightech rearsets, GP shift, lots of carbon bits. Stage 2 tune from Brentune.

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
I also have a 2018 BMW R1200GS Rallye with titanium Akrapovic full system, custom tune from Brentuning, BMW luggage, Sprint Filter.

2019 Ninja 400 for my wife. Titanium full Spark exhaust, smog is plates, quickshifter, BMC air filter, tail tidy.

2018 Ducati Panigale V4s. Full Titanium Akrapovic system, Sprint air filter, dry clutch from V4R, stiffer fork and shock springs, BST carbon fiber wheels, Brembo Supersport rotors, Racebolt titanium fasteners, tall windscreen, Lightech rearsets, GP shift, lots of carbon bits. Stage 2 tune from Brentune.
Now here's a man who loves his bikes.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Have to ask...how you liking the Panigale V4S? (thinking about adding that to the line up)

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Panigale is an amazing bike. Very easy to ride both street and track. The engine is insane. Definitely one of the best options right now in my opinion.

Have to ask...how you liking the Panigale V4S? (thinking about adding that to the line up)

·
Registered
198 Posts
My track bike, 08' CBR 600 RR
Have no doubt this was from nyst. The amount of woods in the background is the giveaway, and think the photographers use the same points on the track to shoot their images.
Yeah, i was there August 3rd. Trying to go back soon.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts