BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of Gilles FXR.GT Rearsets for K67 BMW S1KRR. Product Number FXR-BM05-B
I also have an additional set of heal-gaurds brand new in packaging that will go with the rearsets. I have the Factory box. Shipping will be at buyers expense. I do not mind make the trip to a post office or UPS. Any electronic payment will be Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions I will be happy to answer.

PS. Selling because I threw the stockers back on the bike because BMW is taking it back for study.

Price is 475.00 OBO Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
45 Posts
Set of Gilles FXR.GT Rearsets for K67 BMW S1KRR. Product Number FXR-BM05-B
I also have an additional set of heal-gaurds brand new in packaging that will go with the rearsets. I have the Factory box. Shipping will be at buyers expense. I do not mind make the trip to a post office or UPS. Any electronic payment will be Paypal. Let me know if you have any questions I will be happy to answer.

PS. Selling because I threw the stockers back on the bike because BMW is taking it back for study.

Price is 475.00 OBO Thanks for looking!
Hey there, how much lower than stock height is possible with these? Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have a repeated lemon issue where they take it back and allow me to order another if i want. Not worth the trouble to be honest. Unfortunately my early build kept blowing ignition coils up. Solved by BMW buying back ha....

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Reduction 425.00 OBO. May also have a full AKRA TI Long Can system up for sale shortly if someone is interested.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Wes, thanks for posting I am interested, willing to ship to Germany?
Sure if you are willing to pay shipping? Seems like it would be costly and I am sure the Gilles are a bit cheaper in Germany since thats home base.... But what do I know ha. Let me know

·
Registered
2022 S1000RR-M
71 Posts
Shoot, didn’t even check! 🤦‍♂️ Yea, about 500 euros here, so by the time you factor in shipping it’s not worth it. Good luck with the sale, they look awesome on the bike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts