BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just removed from my 2015 s1000rr I have a Full Six carbon fiber fuel tank. No leaks or issues of any kind appears to be in perfect shape inside and out. Will come without pump or gas cap and will be very well dried and aired out before shipment. These tanks are over $2300 brand new. The build was completed not to long ago but now I want to ride on track more and dont want to see this amazing piece get smashed. Looking to trade for a tank plus cash or a tank and track fairings would be even better or $1500obo and you can buy it straight up. I'm located just outside of Trier Germany. I can ship to the US and Europe for reasonable price.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just removed from my 2015 s1000rr I have a Full Six carbon fiber fuel tank. No leaks or issues of any kind appears to be in perfect shape inside and out. Will come without pump or gas cap and will be very well dried and aired out before shipment. These tanks are over $2300 brand new. The build was completed not to long ago but now I want to ride on track more and dont want to see this amazing piece get smashed. Looking to trade for a tank plus cash or a tank and track fairings would be even better or $1500obo and you can buy it straight up. I'm located just outside of Trier Germany. I can ship to the US and Europe for reasonable price.

View attachment 213527
PMed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts