BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
If you sell any parts off it I'm interested in some of the parts like the Watson's and rear seat cowl. Out of curiosity why you selling it?

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you sell any parts off it I'm interested in some of the parts like the Watson's and rear seat cowl. Out of curiosity why you selling it?
Good evening Sir,
I will not be parting the bike out and am selling It to pursue other interests. Thanks for viewing my listing and have a great weekend!

Respectfully,
Nak

·
Registered
201 Posts
Jeez why couldn't you have had this for sale 8 months ago. You even live in my state.

Also - you may want to tell people where the bike is located to help them determine if its possible for them to get to it. Not everyone knows where the lone star state is.. and its such a big state being on "the far end" may put it out of reasonable reach for some people.

If anyone wants a black bike instead, i'd gladly swap this with them. Mine has 2800 miles on it though :)

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jeez why couldn't you have had this for sale 8 months ago. You even live in my state.

Also - you may want to tell people where the bike is located to help them determine if its possible for them to get to it. Not everyone knows where the lone star state is.. and its such a big state being on "the far end" may put it out of reasonable reach for some people.

If anyone wants a black bike instead, i'd gladly swap this with them. Mine has 2800 miles on it though :)
Good morning Rykkerr,
Thanks for the tip, location added to original post. Additionally, I thought by stating that I could assist with shipping arrangements if desired would cover it, but I agree with your thought on giving location to possibly facilitate pick-ups. Some of the potential buyers may not be able to make the journey to get her. I do not want to tee people up for a possible let down. Thanks again sir and enjoy your Sunday.

Cheers,
Nak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts