BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2015 S1000RR Premium - MINT $11,000 OBO

Up for sale is my second BMW S1000RR Premium. It is a 2015 model in black storm metallic with the Premium package. It is fully loaded with every option BMW had available. The bike is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical shapes! I'm asking for $11,000 O.B.O. I'll accept Cash or certified check. Looking to sell quickly as I just bought a 2018 RR and need to free up my garage space. Title in hand. All reasonable offers will be considered.

-17,703 Miles of careful use.
- always garage kept
-199 Hp engine.
-A set of newly installed Dunlop Q3+ tires
-New front brake pads.
-the 18K miles service, which is a $1500 worth of scheduled service, was just performed by Bob's BMW in Jessup, Md with everything fully checked. So you will not have any major service due for another 18K miles.
-The bike has never been down or involved in any accident.
-The bike has been covered with Xpel paint protection and doesn't have any scratches or damages.
-All the scheduled services have been performed by Bob's BMW. Additionally, I've been changing the oil between the scheduled services. The chain has been lubed about every 500 miles.
-R&G frame sliders and engine case protectors.
-HID high and low beams.
-HP forged wheels

The Premium package includes:
-Gear Shift Assist Pro(Allows for quick, seemless upshifting and downshifting without having to engage the clutch or release throttle.)
-Dynamic Damping Control
-Dynamic Traction Control.
-Rides Modes Pro (Slick, User, Sport, Race, Rain).
-Launch Control.
-Heated grips.
-Cruise control.
-ABS.

Attachments

·
Registered
809 Posts
Going to be a tough with all the hype on the new RR. Once people realize their pockets aren't deep enough for the M Package I am sure you will find a buyer. GLWS.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what happened to the bar ends?
Thanks for pointing that out! I took the aftermarket bar ends off then put the original ones back on. Those two pictures were taken in between. Updated the pictures.

The bike has been very well taken care of and was just been thoroughly checked and serviced by Bob's BMW. It's in excellent shape! I just wanted to keep the wife happy by freeing up some space for her car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts