BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my front servo is rattling at startup. how can i fix this? i adjusted the cable and it fixed i for a bit but now its back a d i haveno more adjustment room left.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
my front servo is rattling at startup. how can i fix this? i adjusted the cable and it fixed i for a bit but now its back a d i haveno more adjustment room left.
Did you adjust it at the header valve or just at the servo?

·
Vendor
2,473 Posts
Mine did this really bad. Finally at 3k miles BMW tech decided to replace the whole exhaust for me. I had them remove the old and only hand me the brand new one, and I installed the Arrow full exhaust at that time. I sold my brand new headers for $400 shipped.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you adjust it at the header valve or just at the servo?
i adjusted it at the header. can you adjust it at the servo too? bike runs great and rattle only lasts a sec or 2 when its cold but it drives me crazy

·
Vendor
2,473 Posts
how many miles on yours? Mine was light rattle at startup and turned into always rattle at 3k miles. The bushing is wrong in the header they were telling me. PUMA report indicated to replace headers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts