BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,590 Posts
Looks like fun. My friends who went said morning sessions sucked, only had fun in the afternoon. So I don't feel too bad now for missing it.

Were you using the clutch or QS when downshifting?

Are you going to VIR next season? I just signed up with some track schools membership.

·
Registered
327 Posts
My buddy was out there and was saying how cold it was and the number of crashes that took place. He got himself bumped up to advanced class though once it warmed up.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like fun. My friends who went said morning sessions sucked, only had fun in the afternoon. So I don't feel too bad now for missing it.

Were you using the clutch or QS when downshifting?

Are you going to VIR next season? I just signed up with some track schools membership.
It was miserable. I only rode til 2. I went out first session just to see if I could remember the track. It was 39° I think. Couldn't move hands.... THEN I remembered I had heated grips. lol
Yes I use the qs to downshift. Trick as all getout!
For sure I'll be at vir next year. When yet I don't know.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddy was out there and was saying how cold it was and the number of crashes that took place. He got himself bumped up to advanced class though once it warmed up.
Congrats!
Yeah a lot of crashes. One guy on a r6 RIGHT in front of me. Didn't have the go pro on yet tho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts