BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Myself and @skapan have been running this forum on our own for quite some time now. We do this out of the goodness of our hearts. We don't get paid. We do it in our spare time because we love the bike and the community. We have already lost a few mods due to this type of behavior.

For the most part, the community is great. Everyone gets along with out too much trouble. But every now and then a bad egg appears. We used to be fairly lenient. Give people warnings and give them a chance to correct their behavior. Some listen and some don't. The ones who don't still used to be given multiple chances to correct themselves. Lately this attitude has changed. Ban's are being handed out a lot more than before. We have simply had enough.

This is not a question of censorship or freedom of speech. If you have something negative to say and it is true. Then by all means create a thread or have your say. But keep it clean and do not attack any one personally on the forum.

The next point I'd like to make regarding having your say is that we only need to hear it once. If you keep going on and on about it then you are going to end up banned. Simple as that. It's not just us either. We know a lot of you guys are fed up with the same people complaining about the same things. Then when you make mention of it yourself. You get attacked. This is not right. It is our job to stop this. Sometimes I agree with what the person is saying but there are different ways to go about it.

If you aren't a regular on the forum and only come here every now and then that is ok. But if you come here specfically just to post negative comments and start arguments then you really don't belong here. No one needs to hear the same thing over and over. Get over it and move on.

I no longer give out reasons for why I may have deleted a post. If I deleted it. Then there was an obvious reason. If you think that your post was deleted incorrectly then please send me a PM and we can discuss.

It seems the silly season is upon us again. The silly season does tend to bring out the local clowns.

Anyway, that's enough of the respect my authoritah crap. Just wanted to make it clear.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Thank you!

Reactions: bennymx

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Thank you and all mod's for your devotion and efforts to keep this forum civilized and useful!

Don't take no crap!!

·
Vendor
2,705 Posts
A place you can come to get helpful information on the BMW product line is a good goal.

Then you would hope that you find good friendship among a people and a product we should all be at least in favor of if we are buying, owning, or just borrowing from a friend to enjoy a taste of German engineering.

Welcome to BMW S1000RR and enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts