BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
Have about 30 days of ownership with my new 2021 S1KRR M package. All im gonna say is I can't believe ive spent so much time with japanese bikes and waited so long to make the jump. This is simply a phenomenal machine. Also ran across this forum and wanted to become part of the community to further improve my knowledge base and hopefully help others along the way.

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR
112 Posts
Welcome! I had a few Japanese bikes as well before jumping to BMW. Best decision I could have made!

·
Vendor
3,884 Posts
Welcome and yes, the BMW 1000cc product line is pretty good. Progression of product from 2010 to todays M1000RR for 2021. I have one of all of the generations.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yep! Once you go S1K you never go back!

Have to mention Bmw M cars, especially the early ones are in a league of there own ! Pound for pound the best performance machines that give you real feedback in the drivers seat!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Hey Guys,
Have about 30 days of ownership with my new 2021 S1KRR M package. All im gonna say is I can't believe ive spent so much time with japanese bikes and waited so long to make the jump. This is simply a phenomenal machine. Also ran across this forum and wanted to become part of the community to further improve my knowledge base and hopefully help others along the way.
Welcome!

Wait until you try Ducati

1 - 11 of 11 Posts