BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You, the customers, have spoken and we, HELITE Moto, listened!

Worlds first ever Airbag Jeans powered by HELITE Airbag Technology is coming to the US and you now have the chance to be the first to get them!

The Swedish Motorcycle Apparel Designer Mo'Cycle has partnered with HELITE to offer the next step in Airbag Protection to riders all over the world!

We could not be more excited to be the US representative for this product in 2023. YOU now have the chance to reserve the first Airbag Jeans Powered by HELITE Airbag Technology. Simply clik on the following link....

Reserve Airbag Jeans Powered by HELITE Airbag Technology

Font Sleeve Knee Thigh Advertising

As we will roll out the US launch for this product more and more information will be shared with you.

The Jeans will have the HELITE Airbag Technology integrated and functions exactly like the existing HELITE Airbag Vests and Jackets - Simply click yourself in with the tether and you are good to go....

Clothing Jeans White Leg Human body

Clothing Shoe Outerwear Black Textile

·
Registered
271 Posts
There is no commitment, it's just a place holder. The $5 fee is a crowd funding strategy. The email says you can cancel at any time but it doesn't exactly say it's refundable. These pants won't be available until 2023 so it could be many months until we see something. In the meantime they collect $5 from hundreds or maybe thousands of people internationally which will offset their costs somewhat.
I figure for $5 it's not a big deal either way. And there may be a limited amount of these pants initially, so this guarantees I get a pair.
All good.

71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Windyrun Thank you for your reply. I reached out directly to MoCycle to answer your question:

The deposit is non-refundable, it will be subtracted from the price when they place the order.

The ones who have reserved will get a link when we are live so they can get their discount.

@BMWlove Thanks for your feedback and glad you are on the list. There is a lot of excitement for these and we are looking forward to the release. You are correct in that you will be first in line once released and I will be posting updates as we receive them.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. Talk to you soon.

Mike from HELITE

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a Helite Adventure jacket that I've had for almost 2 years. The quality is superb and is extremely comfortable, especially in colder temps. Would I buy another? Absolutely, but this one will last a long time.
They are pricey but so are the airbag vests from other manufacturers. Gotta say I feel a lot safer knowing I'm riding with that level of protection. And now I'll have pants that will protect my lower half.
We humans are flimsy bags of bones and it doesn't take much to cause great injury.

71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Windyrun Thanks for there reply. The $5 deposit buys you a place in line to receive the pants once released. It is not a commitment to buy them. You can cancel the reservation at anytime and the $5 would be the only thing lost in that case. Let me know if you have any further questions.

71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Below you will find the three options for MoCycle Airbag Jeans that will be offered with the initial release

The Swedish Motorcycle Apparel Designer Mo'Cycle has partnered with HELITE to offer the next step in Airbag Protection to riders all over the world!

We could not be more excited to be the US representative for this product in 2023. YOU now have the chance to reserve the first Airbag Jeans Powered by HELITE Airbag Technology. Simply clik on the following link....

RESERVE HERE

AIRBAG JEANS - REGULAR FIT (BLUE WASH)

Clothing Footwear Joint Shoe Shorts

AIRBAG JEANS - REGULAR FIT (BLACK)
Footwear Joint Shoe Shorts Outerwear

AIRBAG JEANS - RELAXED FIT (BLACK)
Footwear Joint Shoe Outerwear Shorts

RESERVE HERE

As we will roll out the US launch for this product more and more information will be shared with you.

The Jeans will have the HELITE Airbag Technology integrated and functions exactly like the existing HELITE Airbag Vests and Jackets - Simply click yourself in with the tether and you are good to go....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts