BMW S1000RR Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love the app. Nav is great and the feature that graphs speed and lean angle is pretty cool. I think that came with an update. I dont believe it did that at first.

·
Vendor
2,180 Posts
The app is available on iPhone and Android. Just check out the respective DL stores.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I love the app. Nav is great and the feature that graphs speed and lean angle is pretty cool. I think that came with an update. I dont believe it did that at first.
Yep, I posted about it here when the update first came out. I just looked back through my log and see that my first trip logged with Performance data was 2019-12-05. The release must have come out a day or two before, at least on Android.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

Put on another 138 miles today. I’m really enjoying the bike so far. Definitely putting some smiles on my face. The bike feels light and nimble. Definitely flickable. The dash is just amazing. From the multiple tachometers you can choose from, the huge size and everything about it. Why the hell they don’t have the bikes temperature on the tach screen is beyond me that’s the only thing missing. I hope they can make that happen at some point. The rev limiter is such a tease! Can’t wait to get that removed. Definitely looking forward to seeing how much she pulls up top. I loved the way my 2011 pulled on the top end so I’m hoping this year model steps it up some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 65 of 65 Posts