BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my k67 today. Max bmw dropped it off in their van. I’m very happy with the bike so far and liking the Michelin power 5 tires I requested when buying the bike. Software must be updated I havnt had the bike stall at all today when cold starting ( I know it could be better however it didn’t sound bad like some of the cold starts I’ve seen) and no leaking calipers yet. I’ll keep an eye on them for sure. Loving the heated grips ( was definitely a cold one when I went out) and the dash is amazing. Neutral was pretty easy to find. Bike has pretty good power and I can just imagine how it is after a flash is done and rev limiter is removed. I’m kinda tip toed with my short 5’9 self but it’s not horrible. I’ll include some pics. Nothing out of the normal from what you guys have seen but very happy none the less so far! Did probably 25 miles today which isn’t a lot by any means but not bad considering it was pretty cold out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got mine last week and was really impressed with it, mine is for racing only so I did 600klms straight up was actually quite comfortable. My calipers we're weeping so I removed them and pushed the pads back to see where they were leaking from, it looked like the piston was cocked and they stopped leaking when I rode it. The quickshifter is a massive improvement on the old model.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got mine last week and was really impressed with it, mine is for racing only so I did 600klms straight up was actually quite comfortable. My calipers we're weeping so I removed them and pushed the pads back to see where they were leaking from, it looked like the piston was cocked and they stopped leaking when I rode it. The quickshifter is a massive improvement on the old model.
Yea I agree it is pretty comfortable I thought it was gonna be bad which wasn’t really the case. Yea the quick shifter is awesome for sure!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Quickshifter is exactly the same as Gen3, vague and soft. Already replaced it by Alpha racing one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finally got my k67 today. Max bmw dropped it off in their van. I’m very happy with the bike so far and liking the Michelin power 5 tires I requested when buying the bike. Software must be updated I havnt had the bike stall at all today when cold starting ( I know it could be better however it didn’t sound bad like some of the cold starts I’ve seen) and no leaking calipers yet. I’ll keep an eye on them for sure. Loving the heated grips ( was definitely a cold one when I went out) and the dash is amazing. Neutral was pretty easy to find. Bike has pretty good power and I can just imagine how it is after a flash is done and rev limiter is removed. I’m kinda tip toed with my short 5’9 self but it’s not horrible. I’ll include some pics. Nothing out of the normal from what you guys have seen but very happy none the less so far! Did probably 25 miles today which isn’t a lot by any means but not bad considering it was pretty cold out today

I want one but I don’t want that red white and blue. Would love to find one that black/gray like my 2010
I love that display ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
with the weather the way it is here....i might have to do that. im having withdrawls...ive had my bike since sat..and it pains me to share this...

1 - 20 of 126 Posts