BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ken,

I'm interested in your kit but I have a few questions that maybe you could answer.

Does your kit require drilling to mount?

Can the stock turn signals be used?

Any pics of the kit mounted on a S1000RR?

Thank you,
Jim

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind I just saw your post on my exact questions

Sorry!!!

Ken,

I'm interested in your kit but I have a few questions that maybe you could answer.

Does your kit require drilling to mount?

Can the stock turn signals be used?

Any pics of the kit mounted on a S1000RR?

Thank you,
Jim

·
Registered
86 Posts
Won't fly here in Kalifornia either. :(

Bent plate. Subject to ticket.

Non-approved mounting location. Subject to ticket.

Not being able to be scanned via their new fangled document checker cam. Subject to ticket.

Probably a deformation of state property charge too. Subject to ticket.

Improperly lit, or a different color than approved. Subject to ticket.

No sense them taking another thousand dollar bill outta my pocket for the privilege of sitting all day in their newly-remodeled traffic court. Got to love these new by-county court fees they tack on that are 4 times the damn ticket price. :mad:

Mack
i'm not sure what you are talking about? we've even shown it to the chp (california highway patrol) and they were fine with it. in fact, they were quite happy how we kept the stock turn signals and plate light. this is our plate relocator:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
i'm not sure what you are talking about? we've even shown it to the chp (california highway patrol) and they were fine with it. in fact, they were quite happy how we kept the stock turn signals and plate light. this is our plate relocator:

Opps! Sorry. Not yours. The one with the Pennsylvania plates like this one:

The hows and whys I don't know how this stuff happens. :confused:

Fixed the post.

Mack

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just installed the fender elimimator on my bike today. Man, does it look great. Fit and finish is outstanding. Very easy installation and I think it is a huge plus that no wires need to be cut.

Took about 35-45 minutes but I usually take my time with stuff like this. Big thumbs up to a very nice product.

Thanks, Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.