BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to have ability to lower pegs for street riding from stock 2021 RR and return to stock height when on track (novice class rider). Read some of the items for sale on the forum which helped but would help if I understood why you prefer one over the others.

Looking for recommendations on member favorites and why -- kinda like a review if you will.
Adjustability up/down would be the mail goal for me.

Any comments appreciated :)

Bike is a 2021 RR

I'm 6'0" if that matters .

Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I put Gilles on mine, but for opposite reasons. I’m a shorty so I needed mine adjusted way up to get my legs locked into the tank.
I believe they make the M rear sets as well, just cost about $300 cheaper.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I put Gilles on mine, but for opposite reasons. I’m a shorty so I needed mine adjusted way up to get my legs locked into the tank.
I believe they make the M rear sets as well, just cost about $300 cheaper.
Yup, Gilles makes the ///M rearsets and that version actually has less adjustment for more money.

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have some of these coming, will let you know how they go-

Thanks for your post. Do they have much adjustment related to lower than stock height? I saw somewhere they allowed like 7mm down but would be great to hear more is possible. Thx

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
It is very hard to beat Attack Performance, super grippy pegs, easy to go GP shift and back, burly and strong with all replacement parts available, large adjustment range and a fair price. You can get a discount from our forum sponsor Riders Discount.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Another thing to consider is of the stock rear MC will work with the rear sets. That’s one of the reasons I went with Gilles (also M rear sets) since I didn’t need to mess with it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have the Gilles FXR.
Super durable and excellent feel. Easy to change GP shift and has 2 different QS settings.
The website description is this, but I feel like zero which is stock is the lowest it goes but it does go forward and backward and up a decent amount:
Adjustment: 6 times adjustable (incl. original position "0") Height: "0" to +30 mm Length: "0" to -25 mm Technical details: racing rearset with a slim profile which closely follows the frame contour. Advantage: good knee and leg closure for the driver Fixed foot pegs with a high grip level for the best possible grip Carbon heel guards on both sides Shifting: normal and reversing possible Additional option for both shifting styles: shift linkage can be set as OE position or alternatively in the "fast" position (shift travel is shortened) Weight: Left side 540 grams Right side 618 grams Special features left side: Shift lever 10 mm in height adjustable, without the adjustment of shift rod or quick shifter is necessary Toe piece of the shift lever adjustable in 3 positions Optional holder for disassembling the side stand, article number HA-US-57 Special features right side: Exhaust holder is removable Toe piece of the brake lever fully is adjustable via eccentric

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is very hard to beat Attack Performance, super grippy pegs, easy to go GP shift and back, burly and strong with all replacement parts available, large adjustment range and a fair price. You can get a discount from our forum sponsor Riders Discount.
I've heard great things about Attack Rearsets. Their website doesn't show rear sets for the k67 (gen 4) which is what I have.

The gen 4 seems higher than gen 3 IIRC from a track day on a gen 3 I rented at a class a couple of years ago

·
Registered
935 Posts
Was my first choice but not available for the 2020 and up, so had to go with Gilles

·
Registered
2021 S1000RR Black
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone heard of or used Evol Technology rear sets?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts