BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Fastest STOCK unopened engine (No turbo no NOS) BMWS1000RR just broke the record by achieving 8.33s 馃挭馃徎 still hand clutch launched
Checkout the trap speed 166.89 MPH (268.6 km/h)!
Owner @ttonzy
ECU tuned & reflashed by @brentuning_moto
Rider Shayne Proctor
Full @brocksperf sidewinder exhaust
Airfilter @sprint_filter

Premium Member
Perfect launch. No wheelie bar. I know the swingarm is extended. It looked like the front didn't even try to lift. Amazing!

Registered
Very impressive for a stock motor bike if its true lots of guys will hide truths till they die in drag racing lol. There are a lot of things to get that 60 foot down most people don't see sometimes for example is he running a custom drag only shock , I definitely hear a 2 step , of course takes a good jockey weight rider too lol. May also have a slider clutch as well.

But regardless good time and clean run!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Perfect launch. No wheelie bar. I know the swingarm is extended. It looked like the front didn't even try to lift. Amazing!
Very impressive for a stock motor bike if its true lots of guys will hide truths till they die in drag racing lol. There are a lot of things to get that 60 foot down most people don't see sometimes for example is he running a custom drag only shock , I definitely hear a 2 step , of course takes a good jockey weight rider too lol. May also have a slider clutch as well.

Thanks.

The 2 step is sound of the other bike on the other lane, there is no 2 step for the bmw. No silder clutch on this bike, only talented professional rider Shayne Proctor riding and launching the bike.

We managed 8.41s on stock rear shock on another bike :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts