BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Vendor
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff and I'm the new internet sales manager here at Maxmoto.

We're thrilled to be a part of this community- I'm a huge BMW fan myself and have owned several two and four wheeled models- most recently an 08 K1200S. I've also driven the Nordschliefe and lived to tell the tale. :D

We've got a big shipment of Bursig paddock stands coming over from Germany in about 6-8 weeks and so I'd like to hook up S1000RR forum members with a killer deal.
We're going to be offering a hefty pre-order discount on the stands, and flat-rate shipping within the US.

Our last shipment went very quickly, so please PM me to reserve yours before they're gone!

Thanks, and ride safe!

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Please PM hte price.

·
Registered
283 Posts
please pm price and shipping cost to melbourne australia. thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
Jeff, please pm me a price with wheels shipped to 92114. Thank you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff and I'm the new internet sales manager here at Maxmoto.

We're thrilled to be a part of this community- I'm a huge BMW fan myself and have owned several two and four wheeled models- most recently an 08 K1200S. I've also driven the Nordschliefe and lived to tell the tale. :D

We've got a big shipment of Bursig paddock stands coming over from Germany in about 6-8 weeks and so I'd like to hook up S1000RR forum members with a killer deal.
We're going to be offering a hefty pre-order discount on the stands, and flat-rate shipping within the US.

Our last shipment went very quickly, so please PM me to reserve yours before they're gone!

Thanks, and ride safe!

Pm me whit bursig and wheels to Norway and express shiping usps

·
Registered
63 Posts
Pm Price to Toronto-canada. Thanks

1 - 20 of 122 Posts