BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the European S1000RR community-

I was able to make the trip to the famed nordschleife circuit at the nurburgring complex! However, I bought too many laps and due to the inclement weather I was not able to use them all. I am looking to sell a card with 9 full laps on it. I have attached a picture of it with the appropriate documentation showing that it is indeed 9 laps. I am a long time member here and people can vouch for my honesty. If you have any concerns there is also paypal buyer protection. I will mail it to whatever address.

I also have a swiss highway card which lets you run on all of their highway systems. I am selling the sticker.

Please PM me if you are interested, I really need to sell these as I am not going to be in Europe anytime soon. I am willing to give you a good discount for helping me out but please don't scalp me...

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The laps are valid until December 31st, 2013.

My experience there was fantastic, it really is a mythical place. It's also pretty cool when people consider you hardcore (I was the only one running on a motorcycle, under pouring rain, and still turning some nice laps, the grip is phenomenal).

·
Registered
146 Posts
HI I have been tehre quite a few times now, So I have seen the steadily increase in price per lap hahaha. But no mate do yourself the favour , Buy these laps, Im sure he will do ya some sort of a deal and get straight over to it, Its one that everyone must do. The ring rocks !! :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
How much do you want for it?

I live about 3 hours from there and have been wanting to go over there for a while.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jax,

I am offering the 9 laps pass I could not use at only 135 Euros - this is a substantial discount to the over 200 Euros official price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts