BMW S1000RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone here knows of a UK company who can test and repair an ECU from a Gen1? Ive sent it to 2 different companys now and both say they are unable to test it, for some reason. Mine seems too be and odd part! Part number is BMSKP 8 521 664 or 0 261 209 388

cheers,Steve

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried posting on S1000rrforum.co.uk ? What's odd about your ECU, is it non-ABS ?
I have not no as im only on this forum at the moment, but i might try it. Im not sure whats odd about it, but its a different part number to what these companies list on their websites and 2 have not been able to test it. The bike is an ABS model

· Vendor
5,239 Posts
There is nothing odd about 0 261 209 388 .. it is the 2010/11 ECU for Euro and USA. The 8 521 664 is the early released 2009 Euro only.

I can test the ecu, but you would need to send the ECU, Cluster, and one key to the USA.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is nothing odd about 0 261 209 388 .. it is the 2010/11 ECU for Euro and USA. The 8 521 664 is the early released 2009 Euro only.

I can test the ecu, but you would need to send the ECU, Cluster, and one key to the USA.
Hi mate, yea we chatted briefly before on another thread about this issue. I dont understand why the companys here cant test it! Its very frustrating. Can you repair the ECU if its faulty? Its looking like sending it to u might be my only option. Im sending it to another company this week to see what they say

1 - 5 of 5 Posts