1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered the Akrapovic
Slip-On Line (Titanium)
S-B10SO11-CBT (shorty)
together with the stainless steel headers ( E-B10R7)

My 2020 EU spec S1000RR doesn’t have idle problems like I have seen some in US have, but i would like to flash the ECU when I install the exhaust.
I have looked at Brentuning for the handheld device.
But what do I need to order to get the complete setup. I don’t want to have the idle problems and want the bike to go smooth with no fault codes such as O2 lights.
Any one here with experience?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Slip-On Line (Titanium)
S-B10SO11-CBT (shorty)

My 2020 EU spec S1000RR doesn’t have idle problems like I have seen some in US have, but i would like to flash the ECU when I install the exhaust.
But what do I need to order to get the complete setup. I don’t want to have the idle problems and want the bike to go smooth with no fault codes such as O2 lights.
Dont need to flash anything. Fueling on EU bike is already near perfection.

If you're however riding on track and consistent on fuel that you use 98RON, and interested in more advanced traction control/wheelies settings, I would suggest to go RS2E.de route and have it flashed.

·
Vendor
1,079 Posts
Slip-On Line (Titanium)
S-B10SO11-CBT (shorty)

Best bet to get the best idle out of the bike is to do our stage 2 Kit w/ engine plate add-on, that provides the best and most stable idle. Even the EU bikes are not perfect in terms of startup/idle and can be improved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts