BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New laws were passed in state parliament that were aimed at organised, criminal bikie ganges in QLD. Unfortunately due to the majority, ultra-conservative government in power (LNP - Liberal,National Party) the laws have not been properly though through. To this end you will be subject to police questioning if you ride in a group of 3 or more bikes.....and all of this in the 2nd largest state of Australia.
Discrimination in its finest form.

I urge you all to sign the petition within the article.

Hotline to advise police of your ride | Motorbike Writer

Please watch from the 25min mark for how the rest of Australia view these laws.
Gruen Planet - S06E08 - YouTube

·
Registered
487 Posts
New laws were passed in state parliament that were aimed at organised, criminal bikie ganges in QLD. Unfortunately due to the majority, ultra-conservative government in power (LNP - Liberal,National Party) the laws have not been properly though through. To this end you will be subject to police questioning if you ride in a group of 3 or more bikes.....and all of this in the 2nd largest state of Australia.
Discrimination in its finest form.

I urge you all to sign the petition within the article.

Hotline to advise police of your ride | Motorbike Writer

Please watch from the 25min mark for how the rest of Australia view these laws.
Gruen Planet - S06E08 - YouTube
stop me for questions if you want, I won't be doing anything illegal.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I can't complain about QLD cops. I got done for doing 120 in a 100 zone... I was actually in an 80 zone while deep into 3rd gear ?. The cop did me a favour that day

·
Banned
631 Posts
It's the whole country....we just had operation "saturation" and "silverstone" with helicopters etc.

Australia is getting worse in my opinion with all the rules and fines for just about every damn thing you can imagine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts