BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up? I interested in buying a seat cowl for my 2016 RR. Not sure why the dealer didnt order any white bikes with the seat cowls. Are there any online bmw dealers or sites that discount OEM parts. Ive bought discounted parts from dealers for my harleys and ducati but cant find a bmw site. Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello @cycler, You can find really good prices here https://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/ ( shipping at KFM is abit on the high side if you want to buy only cowl, but would be justified if you are ordering bunch of parts )

also check here, good pricing for both product and shipping Welcome to bmwmotoparts.com! The only bmw parts shop offering original BMW motorcycle parts and bmw motorcycle accessories. | bmwmotoparts

Just make sure you know the part# for the seat cowl as both these sites use part#. If you don't know part# look up BMW Parts Catalog

Good luck

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also checked out the link above. Not bad. $223 shipped.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
105 Posts
@cycler, for my seat cowl, I just had to remove the lock mechanism off the seat and install it on the cowl and done. 10 mins job if you have proper tools

1 - 8 of 8 Posts