BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Price for '14 model sent to 80908 please.
PM sent. Pricing is $83.95 shipped within USA anywhere. You can alternatively use the BUY NOW buttons on the first page of this thread to place your order.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Lots in stock and 1-3 business day guaranteed delivery times!

One of the best radiator and oil cooler guards on the market and as far as quality goes the most affordable ones!

Order yours directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collections/bmw-s1000rr/radiator-guards

Use discount code S1000RRFORUM-Q2 to receive the forum member discount!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Both models in stock!

Even GP bikes run radiator guards, inexpensive insurance to what could be a disaster and not just a hole in your radiator, but a hole in your wallet as well.

Yamaha M1 MotoGP bike pictured below with radiator and oil cooler guards.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Are these powder coated or anodized?

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Are these powder coated or anodized?
Powder coated. The mesh is selected in a way to make sure the thickness of the powder coating won't have any adverse effects on the air flow.

More resistant to scratching than anodizing.
Unlike anodizing, it will not fade when subjected to heat.

There are quiet a few members here using these with a lot of miles and a ton of smiles. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I want to order them but I want to use a prepaid card from Pirelli (rebate visa card) and than pay the balance with my other card. Is that possible? I went to buy it now and it didn't give me a option for amount to pay. I have ordered products from you before.

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I want to order them but I want to use a prepaid card from Pirelli (rebate visa card) and than pay the balance with my other card. Is that possible? I went to buy it now and it didn't give me a option for amount to pay. I have ordered products from you before.
Yes it is possible.

I'll PM you right now.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Ordered a set Friday morning. They are coming in today. Along with sone stickers. Thanks for the fast service. Cant wait to recieve them.

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I just wanted to Thank Mani for the great part and service. Ordered mine on Friday and received it Monday. Part is very high quality and install was simple (took 40 min including finding my tools). Here are some photos of the part on my 2016 Motorsport RR.

Attachments

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I just wanted to Thank Mani for the great part and service. Ordered mine on Friday and received it Monday. Part is very high quality and install was simple (took 40 min including finding my tools). Here are some photos of the part on my 2016 Motorsport RR.
My pleasure! Really really appreciate the pictures!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Restocked in both 09-14 and 15-16 guards!

Order them directly from www.motomillion.com

Don't forget to use the forum discount code at checkout (you can view the currently active discount code below in my signature)

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Keep your radiator and oil cooler guards in tip top shape and protect their efficiency.

Order directly from www.motomillion.com and don't forget to use the forum discount code at checkout.

Have it delivered within 1-3 business days within USA, guaranteed!

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·

·
Vendor
3,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Lots in stock and all orders ship out the same business day they are placed.

These radiator and oil cooler guards are guaranteed to be delivered within 1-3 business days of your order!

Order directly from www.motomillion.com

Use discount code S1000RRFORUM to get the forum discount.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts