BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here, please be gentle ;)

I'm looking for feedback on the Motorrad dealers in the south east of the UK - I'm thinking of Vines in Guildford or Bahnstormer in Bracknell & Alton.

Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad - with any of these dealers that they'd like to share?

I also understand that servicing costs (particularly first service at 700 miles) can vary a bit and wondered what these three are like?

TIA :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Newbie here, please be gentle ;)

I'm looking for feedback on the Motorrad dealers in the south east of the UK - I'm thinking of Vines in Guildford or Bahnstormer in Bracknell & Alton.

Does anyone have any experiences, good or bad - with any of these dealers that they'd like to share?

I also understand that servicing costs (particularly first service at 700 miles) can vary a bit and wondered what these three are like?

TIA :)
i bought from cooper tunbridge wells and had the first service done foc but if your buying the 2012 model you may not be able to get that thrown in.
My overall experience with them has been good, ask for Elle if you speak to them.
sorry not your specified dealers but are south east.
Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought from cooper tunbridge wells and had the first service done foc but if your buying the 2012 model you may not be able to get that thrown in.
My overall experience with them has been good, ask for Elle if you speak to them.
sorry not your specified dealers but are south east.
Good luck.
Bit too far for me, but thanks anyway :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought mine from Bahnstormers near Alton, happy to recommend them, cant remember the first service, but 6,000 was £200 and the recent 12,000 was 164 so happy with the costs from them. very friendly place as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought mine from Bahnstormers near Alton, happy to recommend them, cant remember the first service, but 6,000 was £200 and the recent 12,000 was 164 so happy with the costs from them. very friendly place as well.
Excellent stuff. Did you ever go to their Bracknell dealership, or just the Alton one?

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts