BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter HERE to be a part of August's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn.. that's just too far for me, otherwise I'd hop on that in a heartbeat! Is he normally located around that area?
He has a website called Dave Moss Tuning Schedule and it only shows him going to Laguna Seca and Thunderhill raceway multiple times this year. Both are in Northern CA.
Strangely the 8/9 event at Cycle Gear is not even listed so you might call your local Cycle Gear. Maybe they have their own schedule for him

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for this, I will definitely be there👏🏼
Yeah, I’ve had my bike since December ( it’s a 2015) and trying to figure out all the suspension settings is a bit confusing. I’ve watched videos about setting the sag and whatnot but I’ll leave it up to a pro.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great heads up! I’ll be making my way out there from Walnut Creek!
Yep, I'm tired of hitting an overpass joint on the freeway and getting bounced off of the seat. I know it's a sport bike but dang!! There's gotta be something he can do.

Maybe there will be an S1000RR contingent in the parking lot. Be sure and call to get on the list if you haven't done so already. Pleasanton Cycle Gear

·
Registered
21’ S1000RR Hockenheim Silver
34 Posts
Yep, I'm tired of hitting an overpass joint on the freeway and getting bounced off of the seat. I know it's a sport bike but dang!! There's gotta be something he can do.

Maybe there will be an S1000RR contingent in the parking lot. Be sure and call to get on the list if you haven't done so already. Pleasanton Cycle Gear
Hope so!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts