BMW S1000RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
So here is the update.

If we get 20 people, we can have the case covers without the manufacturer logos.

So, lets get 20 people in on this ;)
Nice work SlowBoyRacing :)

Up to 20,lol. Nice to see they where willing to compromise with us.
I think these will look really sharp on the bikes.

Who's signing up next.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Case covers

Salt floats. 3681. BLUE No mgf logo

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
I hadn't kept up with updates on this thread. But do they still want to charge us extra for using their product and not displaying their name?SMH
I'm in at the original price with no logo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I hadn't kept up with updates on this thread. But do they still want to charge us extra for using their product and not displaying their name?SMH
I'm in at the original price with no logo.
Same price. No MFG logo. They just upped the minimum from 10 to 20 orders.
No question its slow because of the holidays and winter.
I would imagine sometime in the future. If we dont "if" we don't get to 20. We just go back to the manufacturer with what we have.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Blue #3681, no manufacture logo

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
I'm in, Blue with no manu logo (if possible).....#5784

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
so every one else dropped off?
this is taking too long.
this manufacturer is missing business because we won't advertise for them?

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Someone needs to put together a current list of people that want the case covers, I do. We have a lot of posts that say that they want them, but we haven's put them all on one list. Post the up to date list and copy and paste and add your name like we do with the HP4 owners list.

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Unfortunately the op is not playing along...sent him a PM a month ago about the status and got nothing....I'm in. We should probably start over. I'm guessing some of the people with early interest have purchased elsewhere

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
I have a pretty cool solution....proper blue, HP4 logo and serial number. I should have them in a little less than a week and I'll post up a thread. Total cost for the custom order and expedited shipping was $127

41 - 60 of 60 Posts