·
Registered
376 Posts
CORRECTION

CORRECTION. ,, Blue 3681,, no mfrg logo

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not really sure why they are having an issue making the product with no MF logo. No one wants to rock something on their rare bike with logos on it. Of course unless they were being paid for it. Don't see them really selling a lot if thats the case.

Anyways I have a better set of sliders and protectors that not only look better but they can make them with your serial and no logo comes on the protectors. Heres what they look like. Got them online from a dude in Korea. Bike stores go crazy for them when they see it. You guys should cop them.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Okay, we have a dilemma. It looks like the manufacturer is not willing to make them without the logo.

So lets do a re-count, who is still in?
Lol.... The no MFG logo deal was in the back of my mind the whole time. Was wondering how they where going to handle it with everyone piling on the no mfg logo.
I'm going to have to chew on it a couple of days before I make my final decision.
The MFG logo that I see on the S1000rr pictures. Is that the size it's going to be? That might be small and discrete enough that I could live with it. If it's going to big and gaudy! They'll turn into $200 pair of paper weights :(

·
Premium Member
387 Posts
i really don't know what the problem is
green dollars are green dollars
who gives a fawk about who makes them, so long as the green dollars are on your pocket

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Not really sure why they are having an issue making the product with no MF logo. No one wants to rock something on their rare bike with logos on it. Of course unless they were being paid for it. Don't see them really selling a lot if thats the case.

Anyways I have a better set of sliders and protectors that not only look better but they can make them with your serial and no logo comes on the protectors. Heres what they look like. Got them online from a dude in Korea. Bike stores go crazy for them when they see it. You guys should cop them.

I just ordered the Reds. It's only taken 11 days and still don't have them. Smh

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Let me try to push them a little more then.
Not wanting to eliminate those guy's from a lil advertisement. BUT, they're a small piece and the extra scribble makes it too busy.

·
Vendor
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Lets try and hit 20 ?

1) 5607-HP4 BLACK (No MFG logo)
2) chopt - BLACK 1139 (No MFG logo)
3) Hungstart - 5633 - BLUE (No MFG logo)
4) Arcangel7- 425- Red (No MFG logo)
5) murph111- 5076- BLUE (No MFG logo)
6) McTaste - 5196 - BLUE (No MFG logo)
7) Salt Flats- 3681 - BLUE (No MFG logo)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)