BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Our Best-Looking Performance Exhaust System

The system that shocked the world, as seen on YouTube when Ryan Schnitz ran an incredible [email protected] MPH. Not only a straight liner’s dream, the CT Meg™ is just as ‘at home’ carving up back roads or prowling a local bike night. The CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system developed by Brock Davidson is a direct result of incalculable hours of designing, prototyping and evaluating prior to the approval of a working model. The whole exhaust system weighs as little as 8 1/4 lbs. and at the same time boosts horsepower by allowing a more efficient air flow. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm thinking about getting this exhaust but I noticed in a 650ib youtube video that the pipe turned blue, this same thing happened to my Micron exhaust on my Gixxer
so I know it has nothing to do with Brocks itself. My questions are:

1). What happens if it does change colors as far as warranty goes?
2). Are there Brocks exhaust that would never change colors? Maybe the black alienhead or something?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bmwdude317, titanium changes color with heat, so your midpipe and headers will change. The muffler itself however, will not because the packing will keep it from getting hot enough to change. The pipe on 650ibs H2 is a prototype, we do not actually sell a CT for the H2. The H2 is a totally different animal being supercharged, you can't compare that to the S1000RR. If you do not want the exhaust to change colors at all going with the black Alien Head or Short Meg would be the way to go. That is a ceramic coating put over the pipe and it will not change.

·
Registered
73 Posts
bmwdude317, titanium changes color with heat, so your midpipe and headers will change. The muffler itself however, will not because the packing will keep it from getting hot enough to change. The pipe on 650ibs H2 is a prototype, we do not actually sell a CT for the H2. The H2 is a totally different animal being supercharged, you can't compare that to the S1000RR. If you do not want the exhaust to change colors at all going with the black Alien Head or Short Meg would be the way to go. That is a ceramic coating put over the pipe and it will not change.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll go with the black alien then!

·
Registered
83 Posts

Our Best-Looking Performance Exhaust System

The system that shocked the world, as seen on YouTube when Ryan Schnitz ran an incredible [email protected] MPH. Not only a straight liner’s dream, the CT Meg™ is just as ‘at home’ carving up back roads or prowling a local bike night. The CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system developed by Brock Davidson is a direct result of incalculable hours of designing, prototyping and evaluating prior to the approval of a working model. The whole exhaust system weighs as little as 8 1/4 lbs. and at the same time boosts horsepower by allowing a more efficient air flow. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
is there a slip on of this available for a 16 model?

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bane, you actually get a discount for being a member of this forum. Just give us a call when you are ready to place your order and let us know that you are a member here and we will get you your discount!

·
Registered
326 Posts
I have it and not only does it sound great and is OMFG loud, it adds nice character to the bike the way it idles and sounds off throttle. Doesn't sound like a inline 4. Has more of a V8 like grunt.

Reactions: BrocksPerf
1 - 11 of 11 Posts