BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an email from the California Superbike School that for the rest of the season, students will be on the 2020 S1000RR with the M package. That just might trigger me to head back for another L4 coaching camp.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I just received an email from the California Superbike School that for the rest of the season, students will be on the 2020 S1000RR with the M package. That just might trigger me to head back for another L4 coaching camp.
I'll be riding with them at NJMP 7/30 - 31, and 8/1. Very much looking forward to the new bikes.:grin2:

·
Registered
66 Posts
woow for real ?! I have registered L1 and L2 in WA/Ridge on aug/19,20 motor race track , hope it’s real ~~ and I didn’t expecting that coming which is extremely awesome for I didn’t even got my 2020 S1000RR yet ?

Yes, it's true. We are getting the bikes all ready right now. Track bodywork, new tires, sliders and all the rest of it.

·
4,665 Posts
Looking to bring a friend at VIR and test new RR.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Did one day Level 1 course this past Tuesday at NJMP on the new S1000RR. Had a blast. Good course and coaches. Looking to go back again for Level 2.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Did one day Level 1 course this past Tuesday at NJMP on the new S1000RR. Had a blast. Good course and coaches. Looking to go back again for Level 2.
DOIT!!!!! DOIT!!!! DOOOOOOOIIIIIIT!!!!
Nah seriously, if you enjoyed level 1, keep going, i just did level 4 this season the last time they were at NJMP. I feel like i made a ton of progress, definitely upped my pace, but even more so, it was an absolute blast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts