BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
The title says what it says, I see no link anywhere with any information. There is a picture in one post, and it looks nice, but?????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to offended guys was late here in Australia

it's a 5858 precision dual ball bearing turbo.
Manifold pentium made by Eugene from the forum had a good friend made up the lobster back and waste gate fabrication. All speedflow oil lines, scavenger pump and oil return.
Have all and various waste gate springs.

has been fitted to my 2010 s1krr and 2015 s1kr asking 7k usd will ship worldwide. currently on the bike full working order. I have had the ecu flashed and have also run pc5 and ignition module both forms of fuelling was successful.

Has run 12psi will make over 300hp would recommend water methanol will throw in a small custom tank that fits perfectly under the rear seat. Ran as a daily with 6psi 240-260hp depending on dyno all day.

Throw a price ask some questions hard works been done all it needs is a tune to suit your bike and US fuel

·
Registered
322 Posts
Whoa. What an awesome creation you have there.

That appears to be some serious work you've put in. Cool that you've had it on two of your personal bikes.

The only other notable turbo s1kr is the RSD bike, I believe. It's a massive undertaking that nobody does so it's exceptionally cool to see and hear about one right here on our forum.

Good luck selling.

·
Registered
59 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts