BMW S1000RR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wearing BMW City 2 jeans for years...but they are a little tight in the crotch area. Looking for riding jeans that are comfortable on a RR...tired of the squished family jewels.

Ideas?

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
379 Posts
I am in search of riding jeans as well. Had the Rokker's, but they no longer fit. Been looking at the Klim Forty 2 and Fifty 2. They are booth on back order at Revzilla. Let me know what you find.

·
Registered
2016 S1000RR
118 Posts
I ordered the Dainese Todi Slim Jeans from Revzilla on sale and these are very comfortable, they come with knee protection and have inner pockets for hip protection. I like the look of them on and off the bike for casual rides.

·
Premium Member
2017 S1000RR
252 Posts
I have Draggin jeans.

Reactions: HondaRC51

·
8,410 Posts
I have Klim jeans. They come in short/long sizes and different styles. Good protection, thick material.

Reactions: Fosters

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
I have Klim jeans. They come in short/long sizes and different styles. Good protection, thick material.
I agree about the Klim jeans. I have several pair and they are excellent.

Reactions: z00

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
I wear Resurgence Jeans. Level 2 protection. No jeans offer better protection than these.

·
Registered
2004 BMW R1150R, 2017 BMW R1200GS, 2020 BMW S1000RR
379 Posts
I wear Resurgence Jeans. Level 2 protection. No jeans offer better protection than these.
Where did you purchase them? Visited their web site and it sounds like a great product. On the down side, all their retailers are located in the UK (mostly) and in mainland Europe.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Where did you purchase them? Visited their web site and it sounds like a great product. On the down side, all their retailers are located in the UK (mostly) and in mainland Europe.
I got them off of another forum in new condition exactly my size, it was a super score for $80. I can say that they run true to size, so an order from across the pond would not be risky other than shipping cost perhaps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts