BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expecting snow here in NY and dreaming of warmer days for riding. Heated gear will not help this arctic weekend! Have a great weekend everyone, dream of long, winding roads and track days!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
You said it! My favorite canyon is snow-bound. They say time flies when you're having fun, which - since I can't ride - means it'll be a lonnnnggggg winter!

Nah...it'll go fast, and we'll be riding before we know it!

:grin2:

·
Vendor
2,509 Posts
Even cold here in TEXAS !

It is forecast to 72 Saturday however, and then 25 on Sunday. Maybe a ride can happen on Saturday before the deep freeze arrives.

·
Administrator
7,669 Posts
It was 53 last night in LA, maybe a good 50 with wind chill when i was out riding but i persevered and made it home! :D

·
Administrator
6,634 Posts
Yes, that can be done with bottled water too. I had a gallon of distilled water and just had to flip it upside down and it went solid. That's OK, hate when it happens to beer.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
-20C or -4F here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH OF ONTARIO but another coat of wax on the bikes, change the tires and the mind thinks of 2017 in the hills of Texas, the Alps and the Rockies. Oh I better change those brakes for the quick downhills ahead and maybe look at the Dainese Air suit on the market. Now to Cross country ski to keep the weight in check for the riding ahead in 2017.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts

·
4,646 Posts
Froze my ass working on the bike in the garage. 37F. I guess no riding for a bit. I'm depressed already.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Froze my ass working on the bike in the garage. 37F. I guess no riding for a bit. I'm depressed already.
I wish it was that warm.
:laugh:
Currently 14 F, forecast Friday morning to be 12 F with a wind chill feel of 0 F!!!!!!!!!!!
We do get a break on Sunday with mid 60's, but it's supposed to rain all day.

·
4,646 Posts
I wish it was that warm.
:laugh:
Currently 14 F, forecast Friday morning to be 12 F with a wind chill feel of 0 F!!!!!!!!!!!
We do get a break on Sunday with mid 60's, but it's supposed to rain all day.
Weather is soo moody these days. Similar forecast in NC. I wish if Sun would be sunny instead of rainy.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Not too bad in the Seattle area today (compared to most of the country), rode my commuter bike (2015 FZ-07) into work today with the temps around 36 deg F. Good thing my commute is only about 14 miles one way.

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
It's been below zero Fahrenheit here much of the week.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts