BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
4,604 Posts
I would say you could have avoided 1st one. Don't ride on right lane, I stick to far left one.

With lane sharing I keep my eyes on directions of drivers' heads, if they're looking right, most likely to turn. I keep my high beams on during the day, and a loud exhaust is good.

Damn I miss riding in Calif. What town are you in?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here I am, stuck in the middle with z00.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say you could have avoided 1st one. Don't ride on right lane, I stick to far left one.

With lane sharing I keep my eyes on directions of drivers' heads, if they're looking right, most likely to turn. I keep my high beams on during the day, and a loud exhaust is good.

Damn I miss riding in Calif. What town are you in?
It was my exit...

I'm about 30 miles east of San Francisco, work in Walnut Creek

·
4,604 Posts
It was my exit...

I'm about 30 miles east of San Francisco, work in Walnut Creek
I know Walnut Creek. Damn all of these Bay area riders popped up now after I left. We would have had a blast on the twisties. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What does BARF and CMSP have to do with that?
Probably that BARF and CMSP has helped increase number of riders in SF Bay Area

That was SMOOTH passing on the left, I think that driver doesn't know splitting lanes is not illegal.

Paul
:smile2:

·
4,604 Posts
Probably that BARF and CMSP has helped increase number of riders in SF Bay Area
:smile2:
Not sure about that, I think people are just too broke to afford cars in Bay area.
My Calif friends tell me that Rt9 and common riding twisties have been too crowded. Only fun to ride on workdays.

Makes me feel better about leaving lol. As riding/lane sharing, and weather are only things I miss about Bay Area.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure about that, I think people are just too broke to afford cars in Bay area.
My Calif friends tell me that Rt9 and common riding twisties have been too crowded. Only fun to ride on workdays.

Makes me feel better about leaving lol. As riding/lane sharing, and weather are only things I miss about Bay Area.
whatever makes you feel better :x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts