BMW S1000RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone near Ocala/Gainesville/Orlando that want to do some weekend rides. Have plenty of nice roads to ride around here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm up in Jax, but I could be persuaded to come down about a month from now. I'm just trying to get as many track days out of my system before Jennings GP closes for the summer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in Orlando. What roads are you talking about? I struggle to find roads without traffic. Let's ride together!
I live in Orlando too. I'm thinking about buying a s1000rr but I'm not sure. I would like some input and maybe we can meet up and show me yours. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking for someone near Ocala/Gainesville/Orlando that want to do some weekend rides. Have plenty of nice roads to ride around here.
I'm in the Orlando area if you're still active. I ride often.
I'm up in Jax, but I could be persuaded to come down about a month from now. I'm just trying to get as many track days out of my system before Jennings GP closes for the summer.
I feel bad that I didn't know Jennings closes for the summer lol Makes sense though. I'm in Jacksonville right now. I come up here on the weekends fairly often with my bike.
I live in Orlando. What roads are you talking about? I struggle to find roads without traffic. Let's ride together!
Yeah, let's ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Old 50 out near clermont, 561 around sugarloaf/astatula
, 455 through Monteverde/ferndale...then it's up to umatilla off of 19...
All decent roads by Florida standards to ride on...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did anyone get together from this thread as of yet. I'm in Cassleberry FL. I would like to go for a group ride..Let me know

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm in South Orlando and there's some Guys here that would not mind going for a Ride. I work for Cessna Aviation, There's about 5 or 6 of us that work together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Anyone in central Florida or close by need a cut header and dan Moto mid all reddy to mount up I did all the hard work just bolt and go for 2010 to 2014 to include 15/16. I put a 2016 exhaust on my 2010.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Another post for you local Guys, I’m changing the color of my bike to the 2012 475 black so my full 2010 Acid Green body kit is up for sale including Tank and seat a complete set of Fairings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts